Welcome To Open Door Inc.
Open Door Inc. is a private, non-profit corporation that provides a comprehensive range of behavioral health services including mental health, substance abuse and psychosocial services throughout Delaware (New Castle, Kent and Sussex Counties). Open Door, Inc. has been accredited by The Joint Commission since 2001 and is licensed by the Delaware Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health. Open Door, Inc. is an affiliate of Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems and has been a member of the Chimes Family of Services since 2000.
We offer the following services for children, adolescents, adults and older adults:
Substance Abuse Services:
- Substance Abuse Assessment
- Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment
- DUI Outpatient Treatment
- DUI Education Program (Kent County only)
- Substance Abuse Prevention
Mental Health Services:
- Mental Health Assessment
- Outpatient Mental Health Treatment
- Peer Support Center program (New Castle County only
Cognitive Rehabilitation Services:
- Cognitive Services for adults with brain injuries
Statewide Intake Phone: 877-860-6955
Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems is hosting it’s 3rd Annual Golf Tournament on Friday, September 20, 2013
at the Wyncote Golf Club in Oxford, PA.
For more information or to register, Click here to view the brochure!